Hobsonville Point Pharmacy
Oasis Skin Brightening Facial Toner 150ml
Super Fruit Skin Brightening Facial Tonic is a true skin treatment product. It's a highly effective daily treatment for brightening dull, tired skin, regardless of age. It's a unique formulation that combines powerful and innovative natural ingredients with potent vitamin C to visibly brighten, hydrate and help protect and repair skin against damage caused by UV light exposure and pollution.
Active ingredients include Pepperberry which reduces the appearance of skin redness and is clinically proven to reduce inflammation. Australian wild berries such as Riberry and Muntries are rich in antioxidants and stimulate production of hyaluronic acid. Whilst Kakadu Plum, the richest natural source of vitamin C provides optimal levels of bio active vitamin C to protect against environmental stress and help repair sun damaged skin.
Super Fruit Skin Brightening Facial Tonic:
- Boosts skin luminosity and radiance
- Visibly brightens and evens skin tone
- Reduces appearance of wrinkles
- Helps to refine appearance of pores for a smoother look
- Provides antioxidant protection
- Stimulates production of skin's own hyaluronic acid
- Use as a freshening spritz throughout the day
- Can be used as a conventional toner after cleansing
- Use for acne spot control and post-acne treatment
- Use for after-sun exposure to reduce itching, burning and appearance of skin redness
- Suitable for sensitive skin and all skin types
The very high concentration of antioxidants in Super Fruit Facial Tonic provide immediate and long-lasting repair of free radical damage. When skin cells are functioning properly, the skin appears fresh, bright and dewy.
Super Fruit Skin Brightening Facial Tonic is versatile, easy to use and packed full of nutritious skin elements to aid your anti-ageing programme.
There are two ways to apply Super Fruit Skin Brightening Facial Tonic. We prefer to spray it onto a cotton wool pad (can be damp) and sweep over face and neck after cleansing. This guarantees the skin is comprehensively covered with the tonic and picks up any remaining debris after cleansing to ensure the skin is perfectly clean before moving to the next steps in your skin care programme.
Others prefer to simply spritz directly onto skin after cleansing or any time during the day to refresh and hydrate.
- For acne spot control, hold a cotton wool pad soaked in tonic directly against the affected area for 2-3 minutes.
- Keep in the fridge during summer for a cooling and refreshing natural facial spritz when your skin heats up.
- Spray onto cotton wool pads or buds to easily clean up fall-out under the eye area and to create a defined wing edge after eyeshadow application.
NZ water (aqua), sorbitan oleate decylglucoside crosspolymer (plant-based emulsifier), sodium levulinate (and) sodium anisate (natural antimicrobial preservative), glycerine, terminalia ferdinandiana (Australian kakadu plum♜) fruit extract, glycerin (and) water (and) Tasmania lanceolate (Australian pepperberry♛) fruit extract (and) syzgium luehmanii (Australian riberry♟) fruit extract (and) kunzea pomifera (Australian muntries berry♞) fruit extract, natural fragrance, Tasmania lanceolata (Australian pepperberry♛) fruit extract, sodium phytate, potassium sorbate (food grade preservative)
- Suitable for vegans
- Free of parabens, mineral oil, phthalates, sulphates and nano-particles or animal products
- This product and it's ingredients are cruelty free
♜ Australian Kakadu Plum was found in recent studies to be an extremely good source of antioxidants with Vitamin C levels per gram of fruit more than 900 times higher than blueberries!
♛ Pepperberry is rich in antioxidants (anthocyanins and rutin) protecting cells from oxidative damage. Rutin is known to strengthen capillaries having a great impact on reducing the appearance of dark circles. It also contains polygodial, an antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory agent.
♟Riberry contains antioxidants (vitamin E and anthocyanins) and nutritious skin elements like essential minerals (magnesium, calcium, potassium).
♞ Muntries are rich in anthocyanins, mostly in cyanidin 3-glucoside. The high natural wax content found in the berry nourishes the skin and provides a barrier against moisture loss.